Upholding the principle that human resources are an integral part of sustainable growth, Almarai continuously invests in recruiting talented professionals who add value to the organization. The company also focuses on refining its employees’ skills and enhancing their leadership competencies.
Career Opportunities: Assistant Brand Manager (Corporate) (45542) – Click Here To Apply Now
Req ID 45542 – Posted 05/07/2017 – Saudi Arabia – Riyadh – Corporate – KSA – Other – Any Nationality – Male
Reporting to Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to assist in the development of marketing strategy which grows the designated product portfolio, encompassing both existing products and new product development by coordinating the implementation of marketing strategy that develops the organisation in building share and equity in the designated portfolio realising improved market share performance, sales revenue and gross margin.
- Bachelor in Business (Marketing)
- Fluent in speaking the English language
- Minimum 3 years in Marketing and Brand Management (FMCG/Food Production Company)
Career Opportunities: Programmer (Corporate) (45141) – Click Here To Apply Now
Req ID 45141 – Posted 15/06/2017 – Saudi Arabia – Riyadh – FIS – KSA – Information Technology / Software – Any Nationality – Male
Reporting to Application Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing programs, test programs and produce documentation for application systems, and adhere to the group methods and standards for all his work by supporting and maintain the implementation of applications.
- Bachelor in Information Technology
- 2 years of experience as an Android Developer (With strong programming skills).
- Strong knowledge in (Android Studio, Core Android APIs & Capabilities).
- Good understanding of Android Design Principles.
- Strong knowledge in Java & SQLite
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML.
- Experience with developing applications to integrate with different interfaces, such as:
– Bluetooth for communication & printing
– Barcode Scanners for Scanning
– GPS Capturing
- Experience in Managing the Source Code using GITHUB.
- Desirable if the candidate has Dot Net C# knowledge.
Career Opportunities: Team Manager – Quality Assurance Apr (Poultry) (45629) – Click Here To Apply Now
Req ID 45629 – Posted 19/06/2017 – Saudi Arabia – Hail – Almarai Poultry – Quality Control / Quality Assurance – Any Nationality – Male
Reporting to The Assistant QA Manager, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in the factory through handling customer complaints and investigating day to day issues in the plant. Will be the first point of contact for CIT issues in the plant and in absence of the QA manager representing the monthly and weekly meetings.
- Bachelor in Food or general science
- Excellent communication skills (Fluent English Language)
- Experience in the food/pharmaceutical industry or a similar environment
- Good Experience in investigations
- Experience in Automated Poultry Processing Plant
Career Opportunities: Medical Sales Representative (IPNC) (45882) – Click Here To Apply Now
Req ID 45882 – Posted 14/06/2017 – Saudi Arabia – Jeddah – IPNC – KSA – Sales – Any Nationality – Female
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Promotes the use of and selling infant formulas and baby food products to physicians, hospitals, polyclinics, maternity hospitals, primary healthcare centers and related pharmacies within his assigned territory, by performing the following duties:
• Medical detailing and distribution of promotional materials amongst the target audience.
• Medical detailing, selling to pharmacies related to hospitals and polyclinics.
• Organizing scientific meetings, participation in relevant scientific activities and customer sponsorship.
• Ensuring good customer service in the most efficient manner adhering strictly to company trade, quality, safety policies & code of conduct.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Medical or Pharma bachelor degree graduate.
Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
Communication skills. Numerate & analytical. Able to persuade people. Assertiveness. Hard worker. Honest. Loyal.
Career Opportunities: Group Investor Relations Manager (Corporate) (43889) – Click Here To Apply Now
Req ID 43889 – Posted 18/05/2017 – Saudi Arabia – Riyadh – Corporate – KSA – Finance – Saudi National – Male
Attractive Base Salary, Housing Allowance, Generous Leave, Medical Cover, Discretionary Bonus, Training, and development etc
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $3.8 billion in 2014
Reporting to Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing the development of relationships with internal and external financial communities by enabling the market to comprehend and facilitate investment decisions of Almarai shares.
- Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline.
- Fluent in speaking the English language.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Investor relations function, financial statement, and financial analysis